Saturday, March 10, 2012

Keshi on SAP

Hi All, my name is Kesharika Goonawardena, but you can call me Keshi Winking smile. I’m a SAP (Systems, Applications and Products in Data Processing ) certified consultant having over 6 years of experience, living in the beautiful island, Sri Lanka. Well, simply that’s me.

I did my SAP FI (Financials ) certification four years back and internet  knowledge base  did a tremendous contribution for  my success. I read quite a lot of e-books, blogs and articles on SAP. I feel I too have a responsibility…

Giving a helping hand to the newcomers and who is staving for knowledge in SAP.  

So here we go… Keep tuned in.
Hope this will help you to keep the next step in SAP. 

Cheers !!

 

1 comment:

  1. Hello Keshi, i have 1 year Experience in SAP FICO and im expecting the valuable guidelines from you to improve the New Business process and From Sap side too.
    Thank you.

    ReplyDelete

First steps in Fiori launchpad – User Guide

With new S/4 HANA, users get a   new user experience with Fiori apps. This document covers few useful tips on Fiori launchpad tile m...